Monthly Peruvian Shamanic Journey Circles
No experience necessary! Journeying is an essential skill of shamanism and opens the door to direct insight from spirit. Bring your curiosity and an open heart. That's all that's required. We curate a safe, comfortable environment. See below and our Meetup page for more information.
Peruvian Shamanic Journey Circle - Aurora
Third Tuesday of each month
6:30 PM (FREE)
Peruvian Shamanic Journey Circle - Golden
Third Wednesday of each month
6:30 PM (FREE)
What to Bring
The following items are helpful for journeying. Please bring them if you have them--especially if you are an experienced journeyer.
- Eye cover: a bandana, blindfold, etc.
- A small notebook and a writing instrument to record any thoughts or experiences.
- A blanket and/or a yoga mat if you like to journey lying down. We will have chairs available for those who prefer to sit.
- A small pillow if you prefer to lie down.
- A rattle, if you have one, and want to participate in the short opening ceremony.
This is a list of upcoming fairs, festivals, public ceremonies, and other events. For our class schedule, see Training.
Denver Pagan Pride Day
Saturday October 6, 2018. 11 AM - 4 PM.
Althea Center for Engaged Spirituality
Join us at Denver Pagan Pride! We'll be offering shamanic healing, counseling, and information about shamanism and our classes. Admission is free; sessions are $20 for 20 minutes. For more information see http://denverpaganpride.org
Denver Witches Ball
Saturday October 27, 2018. 6 PM - 11 PM.
Highlands Masonic Temple and Event Center
Join us at Denver Witches Ball! We'll be offering shamanic healing, counseling, and information about shamanism and our classes. Sessions are $20 for 20 minutes. For more information and tickets see https://denverwitchesball.com