Monthly Peruvian Shamanic Journey Circles
No experience necessary! Journeying is an essential skill of shamanism and opens the door to direct insight from spirit. Bring your curiosity and an open heart. That's all that's required. We curate a safe, comfortable environment. See below and our Meetup page for more information.
Peruvian Shamanic Journey Circle - Aurora
Third Tuesday of each month
6:30 PM (FREE)
Peruvian Shamanic Journey Circle - Golden
Third Wednesday of each month
6:30 PM (FREE)
What to Bring
The following items are helpful for journeying. Please bring them if you have them--especially if you are an experienced journeyer.
- Eye cover: a bandana, blindfold, etc.
- A small notebook and a writing instrument to record any thoughts or experiences.
- A blanket and/or a yoga mat if you like to journey lying down. We will have chairs available for those who prefer to sit.
- A small pillow if you prefer to lie down.
- A rattle, if you have one, and want to participate in the short opening ceremony.
Training + Retreats
The Medicine Way of Everyday Shamanism™
Transform Your Life, Transform The World
The Medicine Way of Everyday Shamanism introduces the 60,000 year-old, global, earth-honoring tradition of shamanic practice to the modern world. You acquire forgotten knowledge, wisdom, and skills while exploring what it truly means to be human.
Learn Powerful & Effective Life Skills
During the five weekends you will:
- Learn how to remove disempowering beliefs and replace them with life-affirming ones
- Work with power animals and helping spirits and receive their wisdom and healing
- Practice shamanic journeying, empowering you to take charge of your own spiritual life
- Learn powerful shamanic techniques and ceremonies that enrich your life and deepen your connection with spirit
A 10 month, 5 weekend intensive on the path of the Luminous Warrior
If you have any questions email [email protected].