A Taste of Shamanism
Are you curious about shamanism? Do you want to learn about the role of shamanism in modern life?
Our half-day introduction to Peruvian shamanism covers the basic practices of the modern-day shamanic individual. No prior experience with shamanism is necessary. You will learn about:
- The role of the shaman in modern society
- Meeting spirit guides and power animals
- Shamanic journeying and how it's used for healing and guidance
- Using shamanism to live a healthier, more fulfilled life
- Next steps for those interested in further study
This is an opportunity to learn about shamanism in a low-pressure, safe, and respectful environment. All faiths & backgrounds are welcome.
If you have any questions email email@example.com.
The next workshops are: